The First round of the French presidential election is in three weeks, the deadline of my numerous assessments is fast approaching… Any of this subject would be a suitable blog post but laziness has reached me once again.
Plus, this blog has gone way too serious. Time to bring and share the awkwardness going through my life.
1. That awkward moment when an English friend tells you “when I think about France, I imagine people naked from the waist down.”
2. That awkward moment when you call someone to say “I would like to speak to…” and instantly forgot the name of your future ex-interviewee.
3. That awkward moment when people think your name is razor.
5. That awkward moment when on TV you run a story about the arrest of Toulouse gunman… to deny it an hour after.
6. That awkward moment when you check your blog stats, there has been one view during the day and it’s yourself.
7. That awkward moment when you don’t get a complicated word or sentence, people repeat the exact same thing but LOUDER.
8. That awkward moment when you go out almost in pajamas hoping not to meet anybody you know but you always do because you live in freaking Falmouth.
9. That awkward moment when you laugh at a joke you didn’t understand.
10. That awkward moment when somebody says “you are my favorite French person” and you are the only French person he knows.
Hope you enjoyed this guys, now be nice and share your own embarrassing moments. Don’t leave alone with my awkwardness!