> RFI – French international radio
- Freelance Journalist at the English service
- Research, producing interviews, writing copy
> Al Qarra – Pan-African News Network
- Freelance English Desk Journalist
- Translation/adaptation of editorial content from French to English
- Check original story, sources, accuracy
> AP London – International news gathering organisation
- APTN (video): Researching, video producing, interviewing, filming, editing, ingesting archives videos, ingesting FTPs.
- London Bureau (print): Reporting stories on the phone and on the scene, writing features and news stories
- Photos department: photographer accredited for the Paralympics, pictures of action, celebrations and medal ceremonies, liaising with the London desk to organize the coverage, administering clients’ requests
May 18, 2012
>BBC – Broadcasting organisation
- Broadcasting Assistant for the Olympic torch relay in Falmouth
>Leeds Student Newspaper – University weekly newspaper
- Produced articles on national and international issues
- Conducted research and interviews
>L’Humanité Dimanche – National weekly newspaper dealing with political and social issues.
- Produced articles specifically on economical and social issues
- Work included reporting, analysis and interviews.
>Mon Quotidien et L’Actu – National daily newspapers for children and teenagers
- Writing articles, conducting interviews, press review, researching, proof reading, page editing using InDesign, news reporting.
>International Journalism MA, UniversityCollegeFalmouth
- Modules include: TV and radio production, research, interviewing, filming, scripting, presenting digital editing, online and print, media law, blogging.
- Hostile environment training
>International Media Master’s degree (first year), University of Paris 8, Saint-Denis, France
- Modules include: blogging, press review, international media, photography and literature, cultural diversity.
>BA journalism, IUT (University Institute of Technology) of Lannion, Professionally recognized school of Journalism attached to RennesUniversity
- Modules include: editorial creation, media economy, team management, investigation, scientific journalism, TV and radio reporting, French media law, page editing, press photography.
>Baccalaureat of Literature, AugusteRodinHigh School (Paris)
- Advanced English section
- European Spanish section
Examples of work
> Artists turn old prosthetic limbs into artwork, feature story published by AP
> What’s next? Retiring athletes face quandary, feature story published by AP
Softwares: Avid, Premiere Pro, Audition, ENPS, ELVIS
Page setting: QuarkXPress, InDesign
French (mother tongue) English (bilingual proficiency)